addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Wanderful Women Who Travel: Chicago Chapter Message Board › Tickets now on sale for "A Conversation with Kara Walker"

Tickets now on sale for "A Conversation with Kara Walker"

Beth S.
user 7919472
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Hi Go Girls!

Just a note that tickets are now on sale for "A Conversation with Kara Walker" at the Art Institute of Chicago.

Yesterday I made the big mistake of not purchasing a ticket ahead of time for the Chicago Council on Global Affairs event (another Women in the World--Go Girls of Chicago meetup) and then the tickets were sold out, so I'm determined not to make that mistake again!

You can purchase your tickets in advance here[/url]. They're $5 for students and educators (plus a $6 processing fee), $10 for Art Institute and Chicago Humanities Festival members, and $15 for the general public.

Let me know when you sign up. We'll plan to grab a drink somewhere before the event.

I look forward to seeing all of you!

Take care,