Feb 9, 2014 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
February 2014 Newsletter
Welcome to the New Year!
Please join us Sunday February 9 at 6:30pm for our first monthly meetings in 2014. This is a good place to get to hang out and meet and get to know other friendly and passionate folks in your community around real food, farming and healing arts.
Let's make 2014 an inspiring and fun! Please RSVP here on Meetup or by email at [masked].
In the meantime click on the links below these fascinating articles in the just released Winter 2014 Wise Tradition Journal featuring discussion on statin drugs and cholesterol (Statin Madness). If you are a member, you should get the printed journal in the mail for free (click here for more info). If not, no worries as you can see them for free on line here.
• Beyond Cholesterol
• Fatty Acid Analysis of Grass-fed and Grain-fed Beef Tallow
• Cancer to the Rescue?
• Grain Traditions from Russia (Northern Roots of the Ancient Grains)
Also read a few interesting letters from readers which includes:
• Cavities from Fermented Food or Kombucha?
• What's Wrong with 'The Perfect Health Diet' by Paul Jaminet
• Raw Milk for Blood Pressure
And a few caustic commentary below on the following topics:
• Tylenol and Autism
• Pasteurized Milk and Acne
• Censored TEDX
• Radiation Protection from Fukushima (hint: Vitamin A)