addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 4
to this group... is it still active? Is anyone still in HTX? Just wondering....
Nymira
user 4465509
Houston, TX
Post #: 41
HTX merged with another guild after it started dying out. There are still some people in the guild, but I honestly have no idea who they are!
A former member
Post #: 1
Dang I just started a toon here without checking the forums first. This was a good idea, but it looks like I missed the boat.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey guys you are all welcome to come play at my store

Game-Guys
832-413-2349

I have 16+ computers Xbox area all free to play

I am into Diablo 3 if anyone else here is too lol
Low
low3
Houston, TX
Post #: 13
Game Guys? Is that a LAN party type thing? That would be pretty cool if any WOW players running.
A former member
Post #: 2
Its a new stool I opened has 16 PC's all lan and internet ready.

Welcome to all types of gamers / events.

So ya I am just posting it up for everyone