align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Houston World of Warcraft Meetup Group Message Board Other Interests › Looking for a Guild on Ravencrest with Houston folks.

Looking for a Guild on Ravencrest with Houston folks.

Jeremy N.
user 21101501
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
Anybody?
Nymira
user 4465509
Houston, TX
Post #: 40
Hey there. Check out Second Hand Citizens on Ravencrest, Alliance side. The Houston WoW meetgroup exists only in name now...The guild has pretty much died out, but a few of us moved over together to Second Hand Citizens. Whisper Fenderchi for an invite into the guild. He's a Houstonite.
A former member
Post #: 3
After finding you guys, I've been with this Second Hand Citizens guild for a few days now, I'm bringing up a shaman healer for one of the teams, and it's a big guild, which I usually try and stay away from, but I'm really enjoying it.