A former member
Post #: 4
Hello, I'm new here, but I've noticed a lot of activity on this meet up page for last couple of weeks. I know the guild which was involved in this meet up group is gone, but with all the activity on this web page, maybe we could breathe a little life into this meet up group? Perhaps start or join another guild on another server, or even use the Second Hand Citizens Guild on Ravencrest as an online junction? I'm open to anything. I've got several toons, and I don't mind leveling new ones, in fact I've caught up with what I assume is the reminiscence of this group on Ravencrest in the guild Second Hand Citizens, and so far it's been an enjoyable experience. I figured I'd start this thread to bounce around some ideas about this meet up group, I think the idea of a local WoW group is awesome, and it appears the interest is still here to keep this going.
Low
low3
Houston, TX
Post #: 14
I play on illidan mostly. But id be willing to level an alt with a PVP guild somewhere else. I do not however PVE. Even a little bit. So it wouldnt be a good place for me otherwise.
Nymira
user 4465509
Houston, TX
Post #: 42
Hey there. I was the founder of this group, but after about two to three years of monthly meetups and starting the Houston guild, I had to take a step back. Another member, Joe took over for about a year I think. I really don't know the person who is in charge now. We actually haven't had any meetups since she took over. I think she runs another group too if i recall. If someone is interested in officially taking over, I'd mention it to her. I think the interest is definitely rhere. Houston is a big place! When I started the meetup, we went from 0 to 50 members in about two days and then it kept growing.

Well with all that being said, if anyone would like to join Second Hand Citizens on Ravencrest, come on over! The guild is actually very PVP focused, but we do have a group of PVErs and also have two 10 man raiding groups. There are several of us in the guild from Houston that were previously in the HTX guild. If you would like an invite into the guild, whisper Fenderchi (or anyb other toon starting with "Fender.") He's usually on.
Nymira
user 4465509
Houston, TX
Post #: 43
Hey there. I was the founder of this group, but after about two to three years of monthly meetups and starting the Houston guild, I had to take a step back. Another member, Joe took over for about a year I think. I really don't know the person who is in charge now. We actually haven't had any meetups since she took over. I think she runs another group too if i recall. If someone is interested in officially taking over, I'd mention it to her. I think the interest is definitely rhere. Houston is a big place! When I started the meetup, we went from 0 to 50 members in about two days and then it kept growing.

Well with all that being said, if anyone would like to join Second Hand Citizens on Ravencrest, come on over! The guild is actually very PVP focused, but we do have a group of PVErs and also have two 10 man raiding groups. There are several of us in the guild from Houston that were previously in the HTX guild. If you would like an invite into the guild, whisper Fenderchi (or anyb other toon starting with "Fender.") He's usually on.
A former member
Post #: 5
I know for sure I'd support a rekindle of this meet up group. I would for sure participate, and as you know I'm already rerolling a shaman healer for one of the raid teams in Second Hand Citizens. I can vouch that this guild does a lot of pvp as well. Almost daily they get groups together for RBGs.
Halle C.
user 70089952
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
Hi also, would love to join this Guild, but since i started playing in Sept I've gone from noob to Guild Officer and Trustee as well as raid leader of our 10 man team. Since I work full time just don't have enough time for anymore alts, but.... Would still love to join you guys on meet ups if you ever have any!
A former member
Post #: 6
For sure. I'd like to see something set up, even if it's just a few people.
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm in! I'm just getting back to WOW after a loooong break. Like 6 years...lol But have much more free time now and would like to start playing again. What server should I start on?????