Watchung Amateur Ski Club, (go to http://www.watchungskiclub.com) has been around longer than any other ski club in New Jersey. Were now in our 76th year enjoying the fellowship of great skiing and other exciting outdoor activities. We extend a warm welcome to all!
The club is well known for its Sunday Ski Bus trips Sunday Bus Trips to nearby mountains, an exciting week-long Western Trip, and several weekends on New England slopes. Snowboarders are welcome, too! In warmer months we like to hike, bike, canoe and kayak.
Membership meetings are held every Thursday evening from September into April, gathering for meet and greet at 7:30 and the meeting at 8:00
Come meet us soon!
HERE ARE OUR SCHEDULED TRIPS FOR OUR WINTER 2014-2015 SEASON
Sunday Bus Trips:
- January 4, 2015 Belleayre Mountain, NY
- January 11, 2015 Blue Mountain, PA
- January 25, 2015 Windham Mountain, NY
- February 22, 2015 Elk Mountain, PA
- March 15, 2015 Jiminy Peak, MA or Belleayre, NY
- Also weekend trips to:
- December 19-21, 2014 Mount Snow, Vermont
- February 27-March 1, 2015 Gore Mountain, NY
- March 26-29, 2015 Stowe, Vermont
- A week-long trip to:
- February 7-14, 2015 Crested Butte, Colorado
Meet the friendliest ski club in NJ!