addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

WAY-FM's Christian Network Group! Message Board › Need your help with new West Nile Virus eBook, fr.ee till 9/2

Need your help with new West Nile Virus eBook, fr.ee till 9/2

Nicholas
stnick007
Wichita, KS
To all my WayFM Meetup friends,

I've just released a detailed eBook on Amazon Kindle about the West Nile Virus.

It GOES where NO other book goes with organic mosquito repellents, dangers

of spraying, and 4 overlooked treatments of viruses the mainstream medical

industry is ignoring.

During the 5 day promotion, there are almost 600 downloads in the first 24 hours,

I need your help by you downloading it, reading it, and giving me reviews.

Also if you could post to your facebook account, twitter, and Pin to Pinterest Books,

that would help it go viral.

http://www.amazon.com/West-Nile-Virus-Symptoms-ebook/dp/B00927CRMQ/­

Even if you don't have a Kindle, you can read it on PC's or Mac's with Kindle software.

Thanks for your support.

~nicholas