addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Women's Coding Collective - Boston Message Board › Looking for an Accountant / Tax advisor

Looking for an Accountant / Tax advisor

Kate
user 7931410
Belmont, MA
Post #: 1
Hi ladies -

Does anyone have a recommendation for a local accountant and/or tax advisor? I am looking to consult a professional regarding how I manage my business finances, whether or not to form an S-Corp, etc. I would appreciate any referrals you have to offer.

Thanks!

Kate Gilbert
A former member
Kate:
I am a start up business and use Maria Levin as my accountant. She in in Norwood. She taught me how to set up Quick Books and manage my finances. I am sure she will give you time to talk. Her number is: (781) 769-2487. Good Luck!

Lesley Engelson
Tammy
tammyperlman
Natick, MA
Hi Kate. We use Carolyn Rosen Wu as our personal and business accountant and would definitely recommend her. Her office is in Boston. She can be reached at 781-750-8874.