Women's Coding Collective - Boston Message Board › User Experience Designer Waltham, MA area
You are passionate about design! You will be responsible for providing a full suite of UX support to our client’s project teams including user research, design, prototyping, and usability testing.
You love to drive new ideas, inspire creative and innovative thinking, and influence decision makers!!
• UX design activities for multiple industry-leading, customer-facing products available on desktop, mobile and web
• Build collaborative relationships with product managers and project teams to translate requirements into outstanding experiences
• Produce personas, scenarios, navigation, user flows, wireframes, screen designs, and interaction models
• Clearly communicate user experience details to development teams and management
• Facilitate design reviews
• Help develop UX guidelines and standards
• Organize and conduct user testing, producing high-value reports on feedback
• Research user behaviors and needs
• Work experience as an interaction designer. Our client will consider exceptional New grads with impressive design portfolio and internship experience.
• Degree in a related field, such as HCI, Human Factors, Interactive Design, Industrial Design or Graphic Design
• Proficiency with design and prototyping tools
• Proven experience with a user-centric approach to research and design
• Ability to understand customer needs, motivations, and behaviors and translate them into deliverable tasks
• Solid understanding of user interaction techniques such as focus groups, participatory design, and usability testing
• Demonstrated experience in designing web and desktop interfaces based on strong knowledge of user interface design guidelines
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to articulate design concepts and rationale to development teams or executives
• Portfolio to present with resume.
Reference # 637912
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional manner. We ask the following of you:
• Resumes MUST be submitted as a Word document to Risa Kahn - RK @ NDT.COM
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979
BE SURE TO FOLLOW NDT ON THESE SOCIAL SITES: