Women's Coding Collective - Boston Message Board › User Experience Leader Boston, MA area
Our Award-winning client seeks an Innovator to continue to “raise the bar” for Creative excellence of Global E-commerce websites and mobile applications.
• Experience leading teams, including setting team objectives, establishing realistic timelines, resourcing, and coordinating planning efforts with other teams.
• Ability to establish best practices for the team and identify ways to streamline and/or improve efficiency of work.
• Routinely staying abreast of industry and market trends and factor those when making strategic decisions.
• Generate innovative ideas, solutions and opportunities. Routinely try out new ideas, methodologies and technologies. Inspire the team to continuously improve.
• Ensure that proposals or arguments are supported by strong, logical and compelling business cases.
• Act as the Senior Leader of Information Architecture to drive best in class user experiences on complex projects of varying sizes for desktop and mobile applications across the team.
• Work closely with cross-functional groups to architect user interaction solutions/schema based on sound usability principles, research and technical feasibility.
• Lead user interface definition sessions with teams through white boarding exercises and discussions.
• Create engaging scenarios and develop frameworks describing key aspects of a proposed experience, and how it reconciles business requirements as well as user needs.
• Document solutions through design documents such as sitemaps, architecture-maps, user flows, scenarios, thumbnail flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
• Partner with Usability Managers on research plans and integrate findings into artifacts through an iterative process.
• Manage a team of IA resources including full-time employees and contractors as needed.
• 7+ years of experience as an Information Architect, Interactive designer, UI designer, UX architect or other similar User Experience role.
• 4+ years managing a team with a proven track record of success.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a related discipline required (i.e. Human-Computer Interaction, Information Design, Industrial Design).
• Portfolio of work required demonstrating expertise in user experience design, including the research and processes that led to those design decisions.
• Proficiency in Visio, iRise and/or Axure.
• Experience with e-commerce sites and/or web-based application design preferred.
• Experience running usability tests and analyzing findings preferred.
Reference # 650012
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional manner. We ask the following of you:
• Resumes MUST be submitted as a Word document to Risa Kahn - RK @ NDT.COM
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979
BE SURE TO FOLLOW NDT ON THESE SOCIAL SITES: