align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Women's Coding Collective - Boston Message Board › Our documentary "Silicon Valley" premieres on PBS Tuesday, Februar

Our documentary "Silicon Valley" premieres on PBS Tuesday, February 5 at 9pm

Tracy Heather S.
thstrain
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
On Tuesday, February 5 at 9pm "Silicon Valley," the 90-minute documentary I produced with my partner/husband Randall MacLowry, premieres on most PBS stations nationwide. The program, a commission for WGBH’s American Experience, which we completed through our production company, The Film Posse, tells the story of the early history of the region that since 1971 has been referred to as “Silicon Valley.” The advance press for the episode has been gratifying, including last Friday's review in the San Jose Mercury News.

Hope you can tune it. It will be streamed at some point, too.

Now I can get back to my adventures in coding!

Cheers,
Tracy
Tracy Heather Strain
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks for letting us know, Tracy! I would love to watch it, but won't be able to when it airs. If possible, could you send us an update when there is a streaming option too? It looks like a must-see!