Women's Coding Collective - Boston Message Board › Human Factors Leader Burlington, MA
Our client, a Global Technology Leader, seeks a Human Factors Leader to provide leadership and direction for analysis, user centered design, development, and usability testing activities in cross-functional program teams to improve all products and applications.
• Provide human factors leadership across the product lifecycle including defining client and user needs, developing user and workplace profiles and usage scenarios, task analysis, requirements specification, generating product design concepts, creating prototypes and graphical user interfaces, conducting usability tests and analyzing user errors.
• Use intellect, experience and creativity to develop design solutions to complex, system-wide usability problems
• Analyze and optimize developmental prototypes and provide usability assessments
• Plan, conduct, and analyze end-user evaluations of product concepts, data analyses, document evaluation methods/results, and present design recommendations to the project team
• Become a trusted partner of project stakeholders and business analysts to define complex business problems and to create solutions
• Supervise, guide and mentor junior members of the Human Factors Engineering team
• Leads participatory design sessions and contextual evaluations to provide client groups UI expertise and guidance
• Coordinates and administers user testing, usability testing and product evaluations Guides development teams in use of user-centered design principles
• Generates presentation solutions (workflow, information and navigation architecture, layout, taxonomy, wireframing and templates)
• Conduct ongoing research of web-based user interface development best practices
• Play a role in defining enterprise standards for Human Factors
• Ability to interpret and communicate technical information into business language and Business language for technical counterparts.
• Extensive experience with Usability Testing
• Proven capability with web-based applications within Adobe Creative Suite (CS6)
• Proven knowledge of and experience in applying a range of Usability Testing methods
• Can conceptualize innovative, simple solutions to complex interaction and design problems
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate actively and proactively with others in a cross-functional team
• Fluency with web standards and technologies
• Experience with methodologies such as Iterative development, Agile, etc.
• Ability to lead more junior Human Factors Engineers and to provide leadership to cross-functional teams
• Detail-oriented, energetic self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively as well as independently
• Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity
• Preferred Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Human Factors, Graphic Design, Mechanical Engineering, Psychology, or related discipline/specialty in Human Factors
Reference # 654413
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional manner. We ask the following of you:
• Resumes MUST be submitted as a Word document to Risa Kahn - RK@NDT.COM
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979
BE SURE TO FOLLOW NDT ON THESE SOCIAL SITES: