Women's Coding Collective - Boston Message Board › Web UX/UI Designer/Developer Cambridge, MA area
Join a fast-moving highly creative team of designers and developers in a very desirable creative space and location! Easily accessible by public transport/car.
• Ability and Eagerness to be involved in every step of the development cycle; from imagining new features to mockup, wire frame creation and prototyping.
• 3+ years of experience in web UX/UI Design/Development
• Proficiency with Adobe Create Suite and/or equivalent media-design tools
• Experience in working with cross-functional teams
• Strong web design, layout, typography and iconography skills
• Ability to translate business and technical requirements into wireframes, artworks, or UX stories
• Proficiency with HTML5, CSS, and jQuery with proven coding and prototyping skills
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
• Exceptional communication skills, with a dedication to detail and consistency.
Reference # 662413
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional manner. We ask the following of you:
• Resumes MUST be submitted as a Word document to Risa Kahn - RK @ NDT.COM
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979
BE SURE TO FOLLOW NDT ON THESE SOCIAL SITES: