June 5, 2011 · 2:00 PM
Come join us for pickup soccer hosted by Windy City Wanderers - Suburban Branch in Schaumburg. We are playing at Meineke Park which is south of Schaumburg Road and east of Roselle Road on Weathersfield Way.
Please RSVP only if you are a definite yes.
View a map of Meineke Park here.
The Windy City Wanderers FC have come along way since we started with 25 people back in the summer of '06, but awesome pickup sessions on a Sunday afternoon is where our roots are! In the height of the summer, you can expect a large group showing up all wanting to play fun, friendly and relaxed pickup soccer.
- There is free parking, but in the summer it gets busy. We advise getting there as early as possible to find parking and not miss the start of the games.
- We provide all equipment. When we can we divide all games up by skill level (beginner through advanced).
- We provide the games for 2 hours on a Sunday. Sometimes it will be longer.
- Please RSVP! And please, please, please, try to arrive on time! We like to get games going as quickly as possible and it's hard to organize with players arriving late. Once you're here though, you can stay for as long or as little as you want!
- Cost to play is $1.
- Please STRETCH, STRETCH, STRETCH!! This is very important!
- Bring lots of water to drink, and keep it by the sidelines so it is readily accessible to you! On hot days, we will bring a cooler for you to store your drinks in.
- Lastly, have a TON of fun. That's what we're all about.
Any questions, you can email Lynn: [masked]