Community Round Table – April 9, 7:30am
- Will serve to unite and connect all sectors of the community to raise awareness and action against sexual exploitation, the morning will bring together key decision makers, local authorities/law enforcement, and community members.
- Location: Ebenezer’s Coffee House, 201 F St. NE
- Featuring speakers: U.S. Dept. of Justice Prosecutor John Cotton Richmond, Detective Bill Woolf, Assistant Attorney General J. Kevin McIntyre, Shared Hope International's Samantha Vardaman and Wellspring Living Founder/CEO Mary Frances Bowley
- White Umbrella Campaign Experience —April 9, 7pm at National Community Church
- Educate faith community on how they can be involved; hear first-hand accounts; music by 714 band
- Location: National Community Church's Miracle Theater on Barracks Row, 535 8th Street SE