LA Web Application Developers Meetup Message Board Looking to hire › Want to work for a very casual company as a PHP Developer?

Want to work for a very casual company as a PHP Developer? 18 months contract in Irvine, CA

Naren
user 33310652
Placentia, CA
Post #: 8
I have this fantastic company that I want to tell you about. They allow their staff to wear casual clothes every day (yes - shorts and T-shorts are OK and even the management come dressed like this), listen to music while working, play ping-pong, drive go-carts, drinking is allowed on premises, dogs are allowed every day, free food, wear sunglasses or hats, . etc .. .etc. Who wants to work for my client? Or rather who would NOT want to work for my client?

Here are the details of what I am looking:
My client is looking for a strong PHP Developer with Magento experience, for a long-term, 18-month contract located in Irvine, CA. The rate is open and is depends on experience (DOE).

Key Requirements
Proven Experience in Web Development with strong Object-Oriented PHP Experience
Good MySQL experience and JavaScript Knowledge (familiarity with Prototype and jQuery)
Experience working with Magento is required (~ 2+ years)
Experience with Linux
Exposure to version control, SVN and/or GIT
Able to work with a number of MVC Frameworks and write strong scalable code
Ability to break down high-level business requirements into functional components
Excellent written and oral communication skills with teammates

Nice to Have; Magento Certification

If you are interested in this position, please send me your word resume and rate at naren (at) beyondtekit.com
or if you know anybody who may be interested, please feel free to send them this email.