addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LA Web Application Developers Meetup Message Board Looking to hire › Looking for a consultant

Looking for a consultant

Chris W.
user 70816202
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Hello,

I hired a developer to build to an app for me but I need a little help getting it into the app store. I am looking for someone I can speak with on an hourly basis to answer some questions and walk me through a few things.

Anyone interested?

Thanks,
Chris