addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Alabama Web Developers Message Board › 2008 Huntsville/North Alabama STC

2008 Huntsville/North Alabama STC

This message board is read-only.

litepack
user 3240529
Huntsville, AL
Post #: 6
Sharing the info.

The 2008 Huntsville/North Alabama STC salary survey begins today, and I hope you will take a moment to participate. HNA-STC has conducted an annual salary survey since 1999. The survey will be available online until Friday, March 13. Local writers, editors, graphic artists, Web developers, and other "technical communicators" tell us the results have been very helpful to them in salary negotiations. Once again, we are offering an opportunity to win $100 or STC membership ($150 value) as an incentive to fill out the survey.

This survey is open to any technical communicator working in Huntsville/North Alabama. Please encourage colleagues to participate, or send me their email address and I will contact them.

If you would prefer to receive STC survey notices at a different email address, please let me know the address you would prefer for reminder messages. If you would rather not get a reminder, let me know that, too! If you would like to be taken off this list entirely, just reply to this message with Subject line NO SURVEY.

I would really appreciate your participation in this survey, available online at http://www.uah.edu/su...­ .

Thank you,
Rose Norman
Huntsville/NA STC Employment Coordinator