North Alabama Web Developers Message Board › Great position for a Jr. to Mid-Level PHP/Web Developer!!!
This message board is read-only.
Lyons HR, Inc., www.lyonshr.com, currently has an EXCELLENT full-time (permanent) PHP Web Developer position available with a local client in Huntsville, AL. This position would offer a competitive salary with full package of benefits.
*** I DO NOT NEED A SR. DEVELOPER - SALARY IS CAPPED. ***
*** MUST BE A US CITIZEN - NOT ABLE TO SPONSOR VISAS. ***
*** NOT OPEN TO C2C CANDIDATES. ***
This position will work as part of a small development team to develop both client/server and web-based applications. These applications are cutting edge for the users supported. Will need to be able to work in a team environment and gel as a team member.
* Must have programming experience in PHP versions 4/5
* Experience with other web 2.0 tools and technologies is desirable
* 2+ years developing Client/Server Applications or Web Applications
* 2+ years of a database (Oracle/PostgreSQL/MySQL/MSSQL) programming experience
* Preferred experience developing in multiple environments Apache/IIS, CVS/Subervsion, and Linux/Widnows environments
* Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming required and proficiency with UML is a plus.
* Must have ability to follow established coding and layout standards
If interested in this position, please forward your resume with target salary range to:
Director of Technical Services
Lyons HR, Inc.