addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Alabama Web Developers Message Board › MAMP Pro On Sale 50% Off (Not Spam!)

MAMP Pro On Sale 50% Off (Not Spam!)

This message board is read-only.

chrispian
chrispian
Huntsville, AL
Post #: 5
Mac users, MAMP Pro is on sale for 50% off until sept 6th. use the code: mamp-pro

They posted this on their twitter feed @mamp_en

Map Pro is a control panel for running MySQL, Apache & PHP. Makes managing you're local development environment super easy.

This is not an ad. I don't work for them and I'm not an affiliate. Just used the discount myself and wanted to pass it along.