addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Web Folk of South London Message Board › SXSW @ London Bridge

SXSW @ London Bridge

Biggs
Biggsen
London, GB
Hi everyone,

I tried to book tables at the George for us, but apparently its not possible. The weather looks great so we'll definitely be sitting outside. I'll try my best to be there an hour or so before to secure a table for us. A table there sits 6-8 people ok I think. I'll make a SXSW centre piece for the table so that you'll be able to find me/us.

See you tomorrow :)
Take care,
Biggs