This month we will focus the discussion on how to provide SEO services to your clients.
* What are the important metrics to report?
* How do you monitor and communicate progress?
* What are the best tools to automate reporting?
* How do I keep my clients happy?
All of these questions and more will be answered at this meetup event.
Note: this will not be a how-to on SEO, it will be about the business and reporting of SEO to clients.
Rachel Howe (Top Floor Technologies) and Scott Offord (Orion Group) are very excited to be discussing how you can implement new processes that could improve the quality of SEO services and level of communication you have with you own clients.
Space is limited. RSVP online to secure your spot now.
April's Web414 meetup is proudly sponsored by ProStaff Technical Resources and Mark Boeder. Mark will be providing food and beverages and will be on hand to discuss opportunities in the development field that his staffing firm has available.
ProStaff Technical Resources
We get IT Staffing! The Right IT Resources at the Right Time
Mark Boeder - @markboeder - Director Capture Management and Recruiting at ProStaff Technical Resources
- 17 years of information technology staffing industry experience in Southeastern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois
- Mark gets Technical Candidates and their concerns when seeking new Contract or Permanent Positions
- Mark works with high quality candidates across the Software Development Life Cycle on multiple platforms
- He does it with focus, passion and dedication to his craft