Web414 - Milwaukee's Web Community Message Board › Two of my favorite clients are growing their development staff!

Two of my favorite clients are growing their development staff!

Angela B.
user 112743772
Appleton, WI
Post #: 1
Hi! My name is Angela, I'm a Microsoft Technologies Recruiter with TEKsystems in our Milwaukee office. My job is to help technical professionals with career development - whether that's keeping you updated on market trends, new technologies, user group meetings/networking events (like Web414), or job opportunities in which you can make a strategic advancement towards your career goals - that's my job! :) I wanted to spread the word - two of my favorite clients I work with here in Milwaukee are looking to grow their development staff! Please contact me if you'd like more information about these positions, would like a local resource like myself, or can introduce me to someone for these roles. I am offering a referral bonus of up to $1,500/position. 262-780-8594 abehrend@teksystems.com Thank you!

Web Developers (preferably folks between the 1-4 years)
TEKsystems is looking to hire two Web Developers to join our client on a 6 month contract-to-hire role. They’re looking to grow their development team because of the new e-commerce site they just implemented. They have a number of initiatives around growing and building out a fully functional, competitive, e-commerce website. They are using some of the latest technologies and are looking for someone to have a well rounded based of knowledge in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, JavaScript, SQL Server. They offer a great work environment and generous benefits package. Salary is based on experience.

1 – Developer (straight out of college is OK), 2 – Developers (mid level), 1 – Senior Developer
TEKsystems is looking to help our growing client hire on Developers for our growing client. They are a software development company and looking to grow their team. As Software Developer, the candidate will perform analysis and design activities based on functional specifications, write application code, participate in QA unit and system testing, and create/modify technical documentation. You will also develop software standards and procedures, identify meaningful metrics for performance benchmarking, improve design of existing code, identify problems and develop solutions. Their environment is C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server. The core of the development is more mid to backend development. Salary is based on experience.
Erica C.
ericaconway
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 43
Hi Angela,

I have a quick question about your referral program, can you give me a call or email me privately? 414-788-2045