|Sent on:||Friday, May 11, 2012 2:52 PM|
Base + Stock + Comprehensive Benefits
No Relocation or Sponsorship
Innovative, well funded, fast growing, and highly successful Software Start-Up. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right person to join an innovative organization and grow as it grows. Rated as one of the best companies to work for in New England. Great products - innovative technology - seasoned management team - tremendous opportunity and upside - great culture.
Join a winner and contribute to their future success.
This is a role for a field-based user experience expert to define and build real-time desktop applications using the firm's products. The Corporate Solutions Architect, User Experience Specialist will act as a customer liaison to engineering and will help drive user experience direction.
· Understand customer requirements and drivers, and provide complete solutions and roadmap using the firm's technology.
· Capture and communicate relevant market and customer feedback to provide input to our strategy and product development process.
· Work closely with the Sales Team and Engineering, the Corporate Solutions Architect will:
o Map high-level business problems to the firm's technology solutions.
o Understand and document user requirements
o Develop user experience development plans
o Prototype use cases for prospective clients
o Present the resulting solutions to customers
o Discuss high-level solution viability and implementation strategies.
· Strong academic credentials in UX design, computer science and engineering.
· 5+ years experience with front-end GUI development.
· Either .NET, HTML5, Java, or RCP GUI development experience.
· Strong analytical and business process skills, and ability to apply them to technical solutions.
· Strong knowledge of user experience design
· Strong background in product definition, prototyping, and scoping
· Strong client management skills
· Solid hands-on experience in networking, firewall and system software configuration.
· Experience with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.).
· Excellent written & verbal communications skills, including talent in presenting complex concepts, relating to customers, listening, and negotiating.
· Strong organizational and time-management skills.
· Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
· Ability to interface with senior-level executives and effectively respond to technical questions.
· A history of proactive communication and sharing among the technical community internally as well as externally.
· Experience working in the financial services industry is a preference
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508)[masked]