addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Providence Web Development Lunch Hour Meetup Group Message Board › Thanks for signing up

Thanks for signing up

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Thanks to everyone who signed up so far. I'm sorry that I haven't had a chance to welcome you until now, but just after I created the group my work updated its censorware and Meetup.org has since been off limits. But, the meeting is still on for next Thursday. Please indicate if you think you might join us so that I know who to expect.

Talk to you soon,
Chris Bloom