addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Providence Web Development Lunch Hour Meetup Group Message Board › New file posted for December's meetup

New file posted for December's meetup

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 8
I just posted a file containing a snippet from a recent SitePoint newsletter, in which the author discusses some of the concepts of "Web 2.0". I thought this would make a good topic for the December meetup. I'll bring a few copies with me, but feel free to print and read on your own ahead of time. If anyone has trouble opening the file please let me know.