|Sent on:||Sunday, September 13, 2009 11:19 PM|
I am a dotnetnuke developer having more than 4 years of sound experience in the developing custom dotnetnuke skinning packages and custom module development also.
Click and Create is looking to hire a full-time website coordinator/account manager/designer type person. As a small company, we need a flexible person looking for diversity in their work. This position has a high degree of client interaction using our process to gather requirements, spec out the website, implement large parts of the site, oversee contractors, and provide training and support.
The potential for growth is very large. We have a fairly relaxed environment and have happy hours at the office.
Country Music is not welcome.
Salary: 30-40K based on qualifications and fit. Three weeks vacation. $100/month for insurance.
- Working with Clients on Requirements
- Compiling Client Content and Uploading to Websites
- Content Rewriting
- Building websites including content, CMS configuration, design aspects, SEM/SEO and usability
- Provide training on the CMS's and other technologies (like Analytics.)
- Taking support calls on Content Management Systems
- Must be a "completer." - Very Important!!
- 3+ years in the website industry
- Excellent Communication Skills- verbal and written. Examples of both kinds of communication will be requested.
- Confidence when speaking to clients
- Familiarity with a Content Management System (Joomla, Drupal , DotNetNuke or other)
- HTML, CSS, XML familiarity
- Excel Spreadsheet skills
Additional Qualifications Desired:
- Teaching Experience
- Photoshop Experience (GIMP even better :)
- Flash Experience
If you are interested, please send your resume to [address removed]. Please pass this message along if you know someone who is interested. Please, no staffing firms, individuals applying on their own behalf only.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Eric Shafer ([address removed]) from Refresh Houston/Graphic Design Meetup.
To learn more about Eric Shafer, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
Meetup Support: [address removed]
632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
This email message originally included an attachment.