addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Houston Web Design and Usability Meetup Message Board › I wish this group met monthly

I wish this group met monthly

user 4723746
Conroe, TX
Post #: 1
I wish this group met monthly
A former member
Post #: 226
I'd like to see an interactive forum at least. Since I live outside of Houston, it's hard to get into town in the evenings for meetups. Anyone else out there craving some online graphic friends to bounce ideas off of?