August 6, 2012 · 6:30 PM
How long have you been using twitter? Two, Three, Four, Five or even Six years?
Twitter is a unique study in the growth of the platform, and to fully understand how to use it we need to understand where it came from. This Webmonday will be an open forum to discuss how the original twitter morphed into what it is today.
- What were the original goals of Twitter?
- What are the social differences between the original users, and users today?
- What technologies did Twitter acquire to build the platform that they have?
- How has the press contributed to the success of Twitter?
- How does Twitter scale to accommodate massive events like the Olympics?
This will be not be a technical discussion, feel free to bring friends or anyone else who might be interested in the subject matter.
See you then!