EDIBLE WEED WALKS and PLANT CLASSES Message Board › Re Monday night Educational Potluck

Re Monday night Educational Potluck

Cindy M.
user 9556327
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Hello Plant Eaters,

Monday is just around the weekend!

There will be tables for display of items grown locally or made from local ingredients. This is an opportunity for show and tell. I envision people looking at the displays and reading the descriptive cards. I am making up a board of seed packets to show what seeds can germinate and grow during cool or cold weather. I am bringing other things we grew as well.  If you have photos of your canned foods, stored winter squash or sweet potatoes, bring them and take 'em home when the event is over.

Or Just bring your dish (or if you want to attend and cannot bring a dish that fits the theme, just donate $5.00 when you come in and enjoy eating and learning and meeting other like minded folks.) If you have not already done so, please let Cindy (organizer) know if you are purchasing a plate. We are keeping tabs so we can be sure will be plenty of food.

You can review the details of this event from the meetupsite