addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

EDIBLE WEED WALKS and PLANT CLASSES Message Board › Scan front of favorite gardening, food preservation, winter foods U have and ..

Scan front of favorite gardening, food preservation, winter foods U have and ..

Cindy M.
user 9556327
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
This is for the potluck on Monday.

I want this event to be where folks learn from each other. A suggestion is to make 2 copies of scan for front of your favorite (on topic) books to the educational potluck meetup. Place one copy with on a display table and keep one copy with you to show folks as you meet and talk.

I have 3 or 4 I will scan. People can get the title and author from the photocopy of your book covers.

I hope you like this idea. I am excited by it.

Cindy MoonRose