EDIBLE WEED WALKS and PLANT CLASSES Message Board › Meetup details changed: Herbalism 101: Foundational Study Workshop

Meetup details changed: Herbalism 101: Foundational Study Workshop

Cindy M.
user 9556327
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
I've updated this Meetup. I have finished with the content of the pages for the folders each of you will receive at Sunday's workshop. It is amazing how long it takes to organize information, formulate wording, format, edit, etc. Whew, I have had enough! The dictionary turned out to be a contextual glossary.. There is room for note taking in it. As far as instructions for herbal preparations, we will only have time for water based extractions, which is plenty for this beginning level anyway.

There has been such good response for this class, we might need extra chairs. So please bring one if you have an easy to transport chair.

Also, I will need help directing parking, if a few of you can come early and help me out with that. Let me know.

Thanks, Cindy MoonRose

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/weedeaters/events/43248112/­

When: Sunday, December 11, 2011 12:45 PM

Where: Rabbit Hole Hollow
5155 Drakes Branch Rd.
Nashville, TN 37218

RSVP limit: 20 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.