We Friends! Message Board › Snowshoe trip Limo pickup points

Snowshoe trip Limo pickup points

Joe
user 9250082
Littleton, CO
Hi Everybody.

We are just a week away from our showshoe trip and I hope everyone is getting excited about it. I am still trying to plan the Limo bus pickup points but I still haven't heard back from everybody about where they live. I would like to have about 3 or 4 spots to pick up everyone but realize that they might not be the closest to where everyone lives. So far I only have 1 starting point and that will be around C470 and Parker Rd. I know several of you live in the Parker or Castle Rock area. That will be the closest for you.

I do need to hear from everyone to know their location. I would also like to have your cell number. For those of you who have already sent me that...thank you. But PLEASE send me an email with your location and cell number. That way I can arrange the best spots for the bus to pick us all up.

Stay tuned for more details next week about all the essentials you will need. But remember that you will need to get your snowshoes rented the night before we go as the bus will not be making any stops for that.

Until then I hope you all have a very safe and Merry Christmas and happy holiday season. See you all soon.

Joe