addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

We Friends! Message Board › Sharing my great news with you all!

Sharing my great news with you all!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I am so looking forward to our next meet-up. I also hope you do not mind me sharing my great news with you all. I just got an email from my publisher. She has made a flip book out of my newly released book. I am now doing the happy dance!

My Sister is My Best Friend a TRILINGUAL Flip Book by Nicole Weaver, illustrated by Clara Batton Smith http://tinyurl.com/7l...­

Please take a moment to view my book trailer. I wrote the book to encourage language learning in young children. The book is written in three languages: English/ French /Spanish with all three texts on each page.
Check out the trailer here: http://youtu.be/72eRb...­

Nicole Weaver

Carol
user 12960323
Aurora, CO
Post #: 7
Congratulations Nicole. This is wonderful news.

A former member
Post #: 3
Thanks so much for the congrats Carol, I so appreciate it.
Aneeda C.
Aneeda
Group Organizer
Parker, CO
Post #: 4
How exciting is that! What a great idea to encourage children to be trilingual. Congratulations Nicole! You will have to share your book with the group, Im sure Im not the only one who would like to see it. Will have to get a copy for my great nieces in MI.
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Aneeda,

Thanks so much . I have plenty copies on hand. I will be glad to autograph it too. Sorry, i did not make it Thursday or to have dinner at Las Delicias. My hubby had to go back to the hospital. Hope to attend another meet-up very soon!