We Friends! Message Board › Carpool locations for Snowshoeing on Saturday

Carpool locations for Snowshoeing on Saturday

Joe
user 9250082
Littleton, CO
Hi everyone,

Here is the update on the carpool locations for our snowshoeing trip on Saturday.

Please be prompt in arriving as we will only be in each location for 10 minutes.

FIRST STOP: 8:30 AM Parker Costco at C-470 and Parker Rd. Meet Aneeda at the parking lot entrance. Look for the "Art by Aneeda" van. Arrange drivers and leave there at 8:40. Then drive to the second location.

SECOND STOP: 9:00 AM King Soopers at I-25 and Hampden. Meet Joe there around the side of Kings next to Monaco street. Look for my silver Chevy Silverado Pickup truck with matching shell. We will wait for first group from Parker and then leave at 9:10

THIRD STOP: 9:30 AM Applejack Liquors Parking lot 32nd and Youngfield just off I-70. Meet in center of parking lot between Applejack Liquors and Great Clips. Both groups will arrive and meet up with you there. We will plan on leaving at 9:40 and head to the trail. I will give all the drivers directions and maps just in case we get seperated out on the highway.

We will need volunteers to drive from each of the locations. Please be prompt in meeting us at your carpool location and be ready to load your gear as soon as we arrive. Also please remember to give your driver some gas money.

My cell number is 303-475-1231. If your plans change and you cannot make it Please call me to let me know.

Thanks.

Joe