Keith Bolland, Web Content Manager at Victoria University is going to talk about his recent experiences with their website redevelopment.
In Keith's words....
Victoria University recently took the wraps off its new, responsively designed website. I'll be talking about the eighteen months of slog it took to get us there.
Topics will include:
• How we convinced the organisation it wanted a responsive site
• What happens when responsive content strategy meets “put my stuff on the website”
• Our bag of implementation tricks
• Integrating with business systems to automate things that had been transcribed manually
• What I'd do differently if we did it again
Same deal as always.... Meet at around 5.45pm... BYO drinks, nibbles provided by our lovely hosts *experience.
See you there!