Wellspring Reiki Meetup (Atlanta) Message Board › Wellspring Reiki Meetup (Metro Atlanta) on Sat. Feb. 26

Wellspring Reiki Meetup (Metro Atlanta) on Sat. Feb. 26

Brad D.
user 4903067
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
The Wellspring Reiki Meetup (Metro Atlanta) will meet from 3 to 5 p.m. on Sat. Feb. 26.

This free event is a great opportunity for Reiki practitioners to gain more experience and for the uninitiated to learn more about this healing art and receive demonstrations.

For the first half hour, we'll munch on healthy treats and network as guests arrive. Then, we'll proceed to do group energywork on the tables set up.

Under the name Atlanta Reiki Meetup, I organized numerous well-attended Reiki shares between fall 2007 and fall 2010 (all ratings: 4.5 to 5 stars). After a short hiatus, I've reformed my Meetup group under a new name, Wellspring Reiki Meetup (Metro Atlanta).

If you RSVP 'Yes' for the Feb. 26 event, but then later realize that you can't attend, please remember to change your RSVP settings on this site. Space is limited, so we want to be sure that as many people as possible have the opportunity to participate.

I look very much forward to seeing old faces and making new friends!

Best,

Brad Dixon

1120 E. Confederate Ave., Atlanta, GA, 30316; 404-444-6924