Weekday Werewolves is kind of like Weekend Werewolves, except it starts earlier, ends earlier, and instead of alcohol we only drink the blood of innocent villagers ;)
We will have a village in the community rec room, and if needed in the chapel, and in the pit (upstairs foyer), and just discovered there are 2 more secret rooms on the secret 3rd and 4th floor if we need them.
- RSVP now to secure your spot (and to help us get a sense of how many are coming).
- If spots run out just join the wait list. We always have people drop out as we get closer to the event.
- Beginners and new people always welcome.
- Bring a small snack or non-alcoholic drink to share
- Feel free to bring guests, but please have them RSVP separately
Normally I like to give a few weeks notice, but it has been a long time since we have gathered and I didn't want to wait any longer for an open weekend at the Church of Werewolves. Sorry it took so long...
Hope to see you then,
P.S. If someone brings "Two Rooms and a Boom", we might play that while waiting for people to arrive before assembling the first village. If you haven't played it, you are in for a treat ;)