*** If full, join the wait list. People always drop out closer to the event ****
The epic struggle between villagers and werewolves continues… read on to see what is new for this meetup:
Moderators (and potential moderators):
• If you want to moderate, please contact me at [masked]. We are going to organize the event differently and use your pre-designed villages.
• If you have never moderated before, you should try it some time. It will help you be a stronger player and will help the people who always moderate to be able to play more.
• Newbies and guests always welcome. No experience necessary. We will teach you how to play.
• RSVP to secure your spot and to get update emails.
• For your group discussion pleasure we have 3 rooms, each with a village of only 15 people. We will have many games throughout the night with new villages starting whenever 15 new people show up or become available as players die off to minimize wait times.
• Show up anytime between 7pm and 3am. But show up early to put in a food order by 7:30, and before 10pm to avoid waiting for someone to answer the buzzer.
• Pantheon Systems is on 3rd floor at 717 California St.
• St. Mary's garage at 433 Kearny is close, not too expensive, and open 24-hrs. Montgomery is the closest Muni/BART station.
Rules for Keeping it Fun:
• No insults, condescending remarks, or calling a players choices “stupid”. Find other ways to persuade.
• No telling people how they should have played better at the end of the game unless they are okay with that.
• Be aware if you are regularly interrupting people or dominating the conversation. Make sure everyone has equal time to speak and be heard if they want it, and no one gets ignored. (remind me of this one if I'm playing).
• It’s good to be silly, but try not to be obnoxious or make the game stall.
• Kitchen is designated area for talking when you are not playing. Even a few people talking quietly near a game in progress can be distracting.
Drinks and snacks:
• Bringing snacks and drinks (including alcohol) to share is optional.
• Help to clean up some of the mess before you leave.
If you want to order dinner, use the sign-up sheet at the event by 7:30pm and pay $13. This includes your tax and tip, a sandwich and side of Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Onion Rings, or House Salad from Sutter Pub. To keep it simple, you have 6 options, no custom orders:
1. Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich (Sliced roast beef, green bell peppers, onions and provolone cheese on a French roll.)
2. BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich (Shredded smoked pork marinated with BBQ sauce on a French roll.)
3. Reuben Sandwich (Sliced corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and Thousand island sauce on rye.)
4. California Chicken Sandwich* ($15 for this one: Grilled chicken breast topped with avocado slices, bacon, melted provolone cheese, lettuce and mayo on a bun.)
5. Sutter Pub Club (Bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, ham, turkey, Swiss cheese and mayonnaise on sourdough.)
6. Grilled Veggie Sandwich (Grilled eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms, roasted pepper and pesto aioli on a French roll)
Order is called in at 7:30pm so try to arrive early if you want to eat ;)