***Join the wait list if we fill up. We always have drop outs as we get closer to the event***
Time for another werewolf game night ;) RSVP to secure your spot!
New to our meetup?
• Newbies and guests always welcome. No experience necessary. We will teach you how to play. Please have guests RSVP separately. We've had problems with too many +1's not showing up.
• RSVP to secure your spot and to get update emails.
• For your group discussion pleasure we have 3 rooms, each with a village of 12 - 15 people. We will have many games throughout the night with new villages starting whenever 12 - 15 new people show up or become available as players die off.
• There will be a designated small room to play "One Night" while waiting for next village to start.
• Show up anytime between 7pm and 3am. But show up early to put in a food order by 7:30, and before 10pm to avoid waiting for someone to answer the buzzer.
• Pantheon Systems is on 3rd floor at 717 California St.
• St. Mary's garage at 433 Kearny is close, not too expensive, and open 24-hrs. Montgomery is the closest Muni/BART station.
Rules for Keeping it Fun:
• No insults, condescending remarks, or calling a players choices “stupid”. Find other ways to persuade.
• Please don't kill anyone's good time by telling them how they should have played differently at the end of the game (unless they request feedback).
• Be aware if you are regularly interrupting people or dominating the conversation. Make sure everyone has equal time to speak and be heard if they want it, and no one gets ignored. (remind me of this one if I'm playing).
• It’s good to be silly, but try not to be obnoxious or make the game stall.
• Try not to talk near a game in progress if you are not playing. Even a few people talking quietly can be distracting.
Want to Moderate?:
• If you want to moderate, please contact me at [masked].
• If you have never moderated before, you should try it some time. It will help you be a stronger player and will help the people who always moderate to be able to play more.
• In order to reduce wait times we want to try to keep things moving, so all villages will require a kill every day (first day is optional). Days should last no more than 10 minutes, including defenses. And have some prepared villages for sizes 12-15 to reduce start up time.
Drinks and snacks:
• Bringing snacks and drinks (including alcohol) to share is optional.
• Help to clean up some of the mess before you leave.
Dinner (optional, bring cash if you want to order):
If you want to order dinner, use the sign-up sheet at the event by 7:30pm and pay $13. This includes your tax and tip, a sandwich and side of Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Onion Rings, or House Salad from Sutter Pub. To keep it simple, you have 6 options, no custom orders:
1. Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich (Sliced roast beef, green bell peppers, onions and provolone cheese on a French roll.)
2. BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich (Shredded smoked pork marinated with BBQ sauce on a French roll.)
3. Reuben Sandwich (Sliced corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and Thousand island sauce on rye.)
4. California Chicken Sandwich* ($15 for this one: Grilled chicken breast topped with avocado slices, bacon, melted provolone cheese, lettuce and mayo on a bun.)
5. Sutter Pub Club (Bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, ham, turkey, Swiss cheese and mayonnaise on sourdough.)
6. Grilled Veggie Sandwich (Grilled eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms, roasted pepper and pesto aioli on a French roll)
Order is called in at 7:30pm so try to arrive early if you want to eat ;)