addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Werewolf Players of SF Bay Area Message Board › IMPORTANT: hide your bottles

IMPORTANT: hide your bottles

Aaron N.
user 11851390
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hi All,

Sorry for all the e-mails today, but this is an important announcement.  I just found out that the church trustees may be stopping by briefly to talk to the pastor, so we need to be discreet about bottles of alcohol for part of the night.

1. Keep any bottles of alcohol in your bag until 10pm (possibly earlier if they show up early)

2. If you want to drink before then, flasks are welcome and encouraged.  I will be buying one for the occasion.

When was the last time you heard a pastor tell you to sneak liquor into the church?  Well, that's what he told me.  All part of the fun.  For the record, I was raised Jewish but now my religion is Werewolves ;)

Thanks!

Aaron

P.S.  For the 5 people on the wait list, plan to come.  I'm expecting enough people to drop out last minute so there will be room for you and we want you there!