Werewolf Players of SF Bay Area Message Board › Important Announcement for Fri Mar 22 Werewolf Game Night

Important Announcement for Fri Mar 22 Werewolf Game Night

Aaron N.
user 11851390
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
***Special Announcement***

Ted Alspach, Ultimate Werewolf designer, sent me the following email...

"Hey, for the 22nd, would you be up for me hosting one of the sessions with a pre-canned scenario? It requires exactly 20 players. I can't tell you too much about it if you want to play (and I think you will), but it's kind of epic. Here's what I can tell you: Each player receives a sealed envelope that contains both their role and a handwritten letter. That letter provides additional hints and sets up the scenario. I've been developing this with another moderator, and it's pretty awesome. It is called ~Night of the Black Moon~"

So I'm increasing the event maximum and the downstairs village will be the first 20 to arrive who want to try this out, and the rest will head to the upstairs village in the chapel.  I recommend if you are not participating that you stay upstairs for the first game in case you would like to do Night of the Black Moon in a future session.

***End of Special Announcement***

Reminders for Werewolf Encounter Group Session 9pm Fri Mar 22

• Please update your RSVP if needed so people on the wait list can be added.  If you have not RSVP'd yet and would like to attend, please RSVP as we always have drop-outs closer to the date.
  • Bring a snack, drink, or some alcohol to share.  No food or drink in the chapel (upstairs), only in the in the rec room (downstairs).
  • Beginners welcome.  We are a fun and friendly group, so come join us.
  • Bring guests but please have them RSVP separately.