Our very own Meghan H. is moving to FL and looking for someone to take her room ASAP - it's a nice 2 BR 2 BA apartment in a great location with quiet neighbors (I've been there many times). Here are the details:
- There is currently a young professional female living in the other room (she's super fun and nice!). Each person has their own bathroom (the bathroom for this room has a second entrance into the living room for guests).
- Located at 51 Davis Ave., White Plains, NY (Westchester County). Walking distance to Downtown White Plains and White Plains MTA train (offering 30 min. express trains to NYC, 10min.-Rockland, 15min.-Greenwich, 25min-Stamford.
- Room rate: $950 month / person including parking (plenty of parking on street). Utilities are $125 per month.
- Large bedroom with closet and private entrance into bathroom (with tub/shower), must provide your own bedroom furniture
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher and wall unit A/C
- Living room has wall unit A/C (mostly furnished, will have room for a couch)
- Laundry available on site
Looking for a young professional roommate who is quiet, neat and congenial, preferably female, non-smoker with no pets
If you're interested or know someone who is, please contact Meghan directly at[masked] or [address removed]
Check out the ad for additional pictures: