Jamaal
user 13410642
Northampton, MA
Post #: 9
So at today's meetup we discussed the idea of having another PVFT game night. Who would like to host? When would people like to do this? Also what will you be bringing for games and snacks? Let's get this organized!
A former member
Post #: 14
I'm game. Next Saturday night is good for me. Get the map out to determine who lives in the middle! I may be able to make room in my tiny house.
A former member
Post #: 15
Shutesbury is more central. Debbie, you're up!
A former member
Post #: 16
Well, Jamaal, you're the assistant organizer -- are you going to post it?
Jamaal
user 13410642
Northampton, MA
Post #: 10
What am I posting, the date? Cause we don't have a location yet. but I can post a date!
Alisha
user 7933444
Wakefield, MA
Post #: 10
I'm happy to host any time, but if anyone has a more central location for it, that is fine.
Alisha
Jamaal
user 13410642
Northampton, MA
Post #: 14
Alisha, I am going to set this one at your house if this is okay, and then next time we can see if someone else can host

I'm happy to host any time, but if anyone has a more central location for it, that is fine.
Alisha

A former member
Post #: 18
Okay. Saturday night 7:00 at Alisha's in Belchertown. Settled.
Alisha
user 7933444
Wakefield, MA
Post #: 11
Great! I look forward to seeing everyone again.
Alisha

Alisha, I am going to set this one at your house if this is okay, and then next time we can see if someone else can host

Alisha