2439 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA
· Are you uncomfortable with allowing others to really see who you are?
· Do relationships feel okay until you are intimate energetically and literally?
· Do you feel an imbalance of giving and receiving in relationships?
· Are you afraid to lose yourself in relationships?
How could removing your armor make you more magnetic and aligned with your purpose?
Join Dr. Ray on Tuesday October 1st[masked]pm to hear his theories and put in practice his techniques that will uncover the real YOU.
Becoming authentic could be a frightening journey. Learning that all that you have become is nothing but survival mechanisms and paradigms that you were taught. Your emotions are only as real as your awareness to them. Everything you believe has a source and can be renegotiated. If you can’t understand why you are not satisfied with your career or love relationships, it could be because your heart is not fully open due to fear. The reason why you haven’t taken the opportunity to do what it is you already know to do is because you have become unconsciously comfortable with your patterns?
But are you really comfortable? Must you experience more suffering to really attract what you want? The answer is NO. Discover what you can do.
· Understanding personas and complexes
· Learning how to sit with silence and miracles
· Making life rich including appreciating simple pleasures
· Learn who you really are, even in the eyes of other
· Shifting thoughts about sexuality into sacred connection with the divine
This workshop will be held @ Douglass Park. This is an intimate smaller room that holds around 36 people comfortably. Please be considerate and only RSVP if you can truly commit.
This workshop is only $12.
You can prepay through paypal by using the email [masked]. Otherwise, you can pay at the door. Prepays get priority as far if space gets short.
Douglas Park is located 2439 Wilshire Blvd Santa Monica, CA 90403. The room is called the Clubhouse and is on the corner of Chelsea and Wilshire. 25th St. is the other cross street. All the meters are free after 6pm. This is a beautiful park. The room is cozy and private.
Dr. Ray is a marriage counselor, relationship coach, and dating expert, specializing in relationships, intimacy, and spiritual psychology. He has a doctorate in clinical psychology. He coaches clients in his office in Santa Monica, CA and also via skype. He has shared the same stages with Eckhart Tolle and Marianne Williamson. Visit him @ http://raydoktor.com/ & http://www.wholeminds.com You can inquire about his services @ [masked]
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.