addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Weston A. Price Foundation - London Chapter Message Board › Azomite Mineral Powder

Azomite Mineral Powder

Jane
user 10981886
Rochester, GB
Post #: 80
I am trying to find some Azomite Mineral Powder but can't seem to see anything in the UK and also most of the websites seem to sell it as a fertiliser. Is it called something else in this country and does anyone know where to get it?

Thanks, Jane
caroline
user 11812129
London, GB
Post #: 57
hi jane
i looked a while back and also couldn't find any azomite in the uk. however there do seem to be other, more local, healing clays available - eg illite from france, said to be the most edible of all healing clays

this is a really useful website which talks about different clays and their chemistry etc

i'm not sure about Sally F's recommendation to take it every day - the website above said 'not be be ingested regularly'. They seem to be used for detox rather than long term. I may try some as i have a mouth ful of mercury.

you can buy green illite clay in the uk here

i don't have time to look into it in detail right now but please do share any research you do.

caroline
Jane
user 10981886
Rochester, GB
Post #: 85
Thanks Caroline, will have a look
Jane
user 10981886
Rochester, GB
Post #: 86
P.S. re the mercury, i was surprised that my mercury reading from my recent hair analysis wasn't high, considering i have a mouth full of it too.

jane
Philip R.
Phil_Ridley
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 834
I brush my teeth with French green clay. You can mix in other things with the powder and make it into a paste by mixing with a bit of water.
Jane
user 10981886
Rochester, GB
Post #: 87
Thanks Phil,

The purpose of it for me is as a trace mineral supplement, as I have found out I am low on these via hair mineral analysis. Presumably this would not count if I am cleaning my teeth with it as I wouldn't be injesting it?

Thanks Jane
caroline
user 11812129
London, GB
Post #: 68
where did you get you hair analysis done, jane?
how much was it?
Jane
user 10981886
Rochester, GB
Post #: 88
Hi,

It was with Foresight which is a preconception charity. They have really low rates for miscarriage and birth defects by addressing nutritional deficiencies and toxic metal overload.

http://www.foresight-...­

Jane
Jane
user 10981886
Rochester, GB
Post #: 89
it was £85 for two of us and about £50 for one person I think. if you don't want to go through this organisation, i think nutritionists can organise hair analysis. foresight say their methods are particularly sensitive and precise though.
A former member
Post #: 3
http://www.amazon.co....­

Doesn't seem to be advertised as a supplement but I'm sure they would not know