Weston A. Price Foundation - London Chapter Message Board › triple vaccine--unbiased view

triple vaccine--unbiased view

Claire
user 47390302
London, GB
Post #: 60
The only vaccine I think I would ever consider for my child(ren) is tetanus if it was necessary.

I just read this which I found shocking because I too thought that out of all the vaccines perhaps tetanus is the most necessary.
"Tetanus is a very rare disease in developed countries: there are only about 12 cases of tetanus per year in Australia, and half of those who got it were vaccinated. Perhaps the most interesting thing about tetanus is that those who get it do not develop immunity to it.........Far from immunising, tetanus (and other) vaccine injections make the recipients more susceptible to diseases. ......the New England Journal of Medicine published in 1984 that tetanus booster injections result in the same derangement of T4 and T8 cells as seen in AIDS patients. A 'mysterious' new syndrome emerged in the US: thousands of children are developing AIDS symptoms (with deranged T4 and T8 cells) without being HIV positive My well-considered opinion is that it comes from that T (standing for tetanus) in the DPT vaccine."---Viera Scheibner Ph.D. (she has written a lot on the vaccine issue) http://www.whale.to/m...­
Eleanor B.
user 20445061
London, GB
Post #: 145
I would not be at all surprised if there was to be a nationwide catch up programme of MMR.
Alan A.
user 11947259
London, GB
Post #: 78
My late grandfather when a medical student watched a man die of tetanus and told me it was the most horrible death he ever witnessed. That story always stuck with me. Worth getting the shot I would tend to agree with you on that. I agree with the other posts about vaccinations in general and dangers of triple vaccines.
Claire
user 47390302
London, GB
Post #: 61
But in the quote I posted, the thing that was shocking is that apparently the tetanus vaccine increased the risk of getting tetanus!
Alan A.
user 11947259
London, GB
Post #: 79
Hard to figure that one as I'm not expert or working n public health but haven't ever heard of or come across anyone getting tetanus in my lifetime, like TB (well..) and polio (in spite of what nasties they've put in these) are bugs and viruses of the past. Possible that having a jab would marginally increase risk of contracting the illness. I agree with Phil that the vaccine industry is generally not looking at our overall wellbeing given the toxic metals and preservatives they use as well as looking for the commercial angle, triple vaccines etc. but as far as I know I would say tetanus jab is still worth as unlike no fatal infections this one doesn't give you much chance of survival and recovery.
A former member
Post #: 361
Interesting about tetanus. Again, as I wrote, I would only get for my children if necessary- like they stepped on a rusty nail on a farm near the manure! Then I would whisk them off to the hospital for it. Will they scenario ever sy out? Probably not. My only support of that vaccine is method of acquiring- same as the bacterial infection- straight into the bloodstream.