Weston A. Price Foundation - London Chapter Message Board › Ezcema caused by vaccination?

Ezcema caused by vaccination?

Rachel E.
Rachel_Elliston
London, GB
Post #: 85
I think my son has developed a mild case of ezcema as a result of his 1yr vaccinations. I haven't been keen on getting him vaccinated by not informed enough to decide against it coupled with my husband certainly not knowing anything to want to risk NOT vaccinating, we have gone ahead.

Micah is otherwise very healthy, no allergies (only an intolerance to egg yolk when he was younger but he is now happily eating eggs) and nothing runs in the family. I have largely followed WAPF weaning principles too.

So, I have consulted Sally's new book and they suggest a homeopathic remedy.

Does anyone else have any experience of this??

He doesn't seem bothered by the red blotches on his legs so it really is only a mild case but i think he has now had it for going on for a fortnight.
Claire
user 47390302
London, GB
Post #: 23
Vaccines do contain toxic substances in order to induce a response. Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride says vaccines are a big insult for the immune system. You can read Dr Natasha's chapter on vaccines here: http://pdfcast.org/pd...­ Chapter 8.
Perhaps your sons body is struggeling to detox now causing eczema? That's my understanding anyway. I have no experience with homeopathy. Perhaps others will have better insight into this.

You might be interested in this recent article I came across: http://healthimpactne...­
It certainly scared me.
A former member
Post #: 348
Thanks for that link Claire. We have 2 un-vaccinated children but friends/family always question. Nice to have more places to point them to.

For mum asking about eczema, I've also heard homeopathic remedies can work and dairy/grain elimination or GAPS diet.
Natalie C.
user 46219112
London, GB
Post #: 43
Hi Rachel and Deborah

I know the pressures you talk of. I have not vaccinated my son, now 20 months and had to convince my partner and his parents. Initially I asked friends who themselves had not vaccinated, then I was lead to the Informed Parent http://www.informedpa...­ where I bought some books. One of them is 'Comparing Natural Immunity With Vaccination' by Trevor Gunn who is an expert in the field. I joined the Arnica group http://www.arnica.org...­ and went to a few talks and sent my partner on one when I couldn't go.

The more we learn, the more we feel confident and understand the risks. I have a book called RAising A Vaccine Free Child by Wendy Lydall which is full of things to know.

When Ben's parents questioned our decision, I found the best way to respond was by giving them a couple of the books we bought and let them read for themselves. We didn't see those books for several weeks and when they brought them back, there has been no mention of vaccination since.

The only way is to arm yourself with knowledge, gain a deeper understanding which will lead to confidence in your choices and when discussing the issue with non believers but personally, I refrain from such conversations as it is very personal and causes negative reactions (pun not intended).

Natalie C.
user 46219112
London, GB
Post #: 44
Actually, it was through the Arnica group that I discovered Weston A Price!
Lorna
user 11805001
London, GB
Post #: 259
There is a private GP/homeopath in north London, dr Jayne Donegan. She is pro-health (rather than anti vaccination).

I also recommend GAPS, especially as he is still young.

Rachel E.
Rachel_Elliston
London, GB
Post #: 86
Great thanks everyone. I'm exploring my options now.
kay w.
user 11719561
London, GB
Post #: 3
Hi Rachel

I am a GAPS practitioner and a Homeopath - I think your son will be helped by remedies - you can give me a call on 07808856740 and I can recommend a couple to you.

with best wishes
Rachel E.
Rachel_Elliston
London, GB
Post #: 87
Thank you Kay. The last few days I have noticed that Micah's skin has significantly improved. I have reintroduced kefir which he has been drinking by the cupful and also bone broth. Both thing I had stopped making over the time he had his vaccinations as we were packing up to move and it was too complicated to keep making. The redness has now gone and he now just has dry patches.
I also stopped giving him banana for a few days just in case that was a problem as he was eating rather too many. I shall see if it keeps getting better then contact you if the problem persists.

With that information does it sound like it was just a reaction to the vaccinations which required me to support his immune system more? Is it still worth giving him any remedy?
kay w.
user 11719561
London, GB
Post #: 4
That is good news that his skin is recovering - good work!
My advice would still be to take a course of "poly-caccine" to cover all the vaccinations he has had - his reaction to the vaccine shows that his immune system is not mature enough for them so I would be very tentative about further vaccination - in my experience with children that are affected by vaccination, the following vaccinations can cause chronic damage. I would ensure he is in tip-top health before further vaccination.
If you would like the remedies then please call.
best wishes
Kay