addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weston A. Price Foundation - London Chapter Message Board › Ezcema caused by vaccination?

Ezcema caused by vaccination?

Philip R.
Phil_Ridley
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 1,653
I would avoid all vaccinations, period. They are all toxic and agitate your immunity in unhealthy ways. Contact your local Arnica group for support. http://www.arnica.org...­
Rachel E.
Rachel_Elliston
London, GB
Post #: 88
Ok thanks Kay and Philip. The ezcema issue fell by the wayside when Micah suddenly came down with diarrhea and once vomiting episode on thursday accompanied by red raw bottom and extreme rear end pain with every bowel movement. He now appears to be on the mend but it was quite hard going avoiding all the topical creams and calpol-like medicines in order to not complicate the issue but we just about managed it. Resorted to egg white on the bottom which may be doing the trick and the wet sock thing for the fever. Had lots of advice from the WAPF FB friends over the last few days. I think this latest thing he caught from a creche i left him in earlier in the week.

My husband is very wary of homeopathy and wary of avoiding vaccinations (ironically the first has no evidence to back it up and the latter does) and so this will require a significant amount of research in order to be on the same page. Thankfully we have lots of time before deciding about vaccinations. I shall make contact with Arnica group, thanks Phil.

One question I have is: If I have weaned Micah according to WAPF principles and he has been healthier than any other baby I know so far, if his immune system isn't mature enough, why aren't all other babies much more ill following the vaccinations? If my boy reacts like this, everyone else's baby should be far worse. NOW everyone else's baby HAS been ill more regularly, coming down with everything going around in nursery, and I would accept that vaccinations would make them more susceptible to things, but MIcah came down with ezcema which you don't catch from others. It doesn't make sense to me.

Philip R.
Phil_Ridley
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 1,654
Homeopaths like outward symptoms. They show that they body is doing something about it. The real dangers come when allopathic medicine shifts the illness internal. It is possible that your baby is strong enough to illicit an immune response, whereas others just absorb the toxicity, but there are plenty coming out with autism and other things, so I would not say that all other parents are not having bad experiences.

Regarding homeopathy and evidence, well, what you have said there is not true. There is plenty of evidence to back it up, but it simply is not reported in the corporate media. It is not dangerous, so the only barrier to trying should be expense.

Here are some articles you should read:

Treating Eczema
Friday 24 September 2010
Question:I have had eczema off and on for many years, causing me considerable discomfort, even pain. Conventional doctors seem to have nothing to offer me except steroid creams. Is there a natural solution to eczema? Answer: Eczema, Latin for skin...
http://www.westonapri...­

Homeopathic Zinc
Friday 08 February 2013
Ooh, we homeopaths love toxins. No, we’re not masochists. It’s just that we consistently observe that toxins, when diluted according to homeopathic methodology, make for the best medicines, exemplifying the law of like cures like. Zincum metallicum is...
http://www.westonapri...­

Regarding vaccines, check out this film:

Rachel E.
Rachel_Elliston
London, GB
Post #: 89
Great thanks Phil, I shall look into all that.
Claire
user 47390302
London, GB
Post #: 33
I was thinking about what you said. Atleast your son is detoxing stuff through the skin. Others perhaps can't detox and perhaps get something worse later in life eg cancer or autoimmune disease ( toxins in vaccines may contribute).

Also, I always find that raw coconut oil is great for babies bottoms. It's antibacterial and will provide a breathable barrier and moisturise.
Claire
user 47390302
London, GB
Post #: 34
did you listen to this? I thought it was excellent (i've only listened to half of it so far).
http://www.preparingf...­ (expires 7 April)
Rachel E.
Rachel_Elliston
London, GB
Post #: 90
Thanks Claire, no I didn't listen to it. I shall add it my list of things to listen to/read!
I was using coconut oil in the first instance for his bottom but it got so bad that I needed something else. The egg white seemed to help as it dried and formed a skin which protected it from what was coming out of him. I also mixed CLO with the egg white. He seems to be healing nicely now. He still seems to have loose stools though, but not as bad as it was.
A former member
Post #: 353
Hi Rachel, I agree with Phil whole heartedly. I would avoid all vaccinations. There is plenty of research and loads of resources to turn to and share with your husband. It's not a matter of nature or immature immune systems. Vaccines screw up the immune system and by passes the body's natural response by being injected directly into the bloodstream instead of launching respiratory response first. It does not confer life long immunity but can be worse because child can get the disease when older and complications can be worse. There's a difference between childhood diseases experienced naturally conferring lifelong immunity and nasty infectious diseases that do not - like polio. I would not vaccinate for either group, but would be more concerned with the latter group of disease than childhood ones that will resolve with proper care in a healthy well nourished child. My children are almost 6 and almost 2. Oldest had chicken pox when he was 4. It was fine. The vaccine can cause shingles later on.

I can give you a list of books to read if you would like. I would also peruse the NIH and CDC websites as well as the websites for pharma companies making the vaccines - for ingredient list. I would bet you that your dr or nurse doing the injection could not tell you all the ingredients in a vaccine they are injecting into your child without reading the label. Even then I bet they don't know the code for aborted fetal tissue! I could tell you from memory the ingredients in the cookies I baked yesterday. They should know better. In some countries drs get kick backs for immunising a high percentage of patients. It's corrupt. But that's another aspect. Focus on your sons health and read read read -and share with your husband!
Rachel E.
Rachel_Elliston
London, GB
Post #: 91
Thanks Deborah! Yes I have started my reading and watching.
kay w.
user 11719561
London, GB
Post #: 5
It appears the press are doing a really good job of rubbishing homeopathy if someone as open to alternative health as Deborah believes there is no evidence for homeopathy!

Here is an excerpt from a reply to the Chief Medical Officer Dame Sally Davies from Dr. Lionel Milgrom regarding the efficacy of homeopathy

"It is disappointing that again as CMO (Chief Medical Officer) you accept so uncritically the spurious claims of so-called ‘sceptics’ and campaigning organisations, that there is no scientific basis for homeopathy. I wonder whether you have ever bothered to seriously investigate this for yourself? If you had, then you would know that, by end of 2010, 156 Randomised Controlled Trials (RCTs) of homeopathy (on 75 different medical conditions) had been published in peer-reviewed journals. Of these, 41% had a balance of positive evidence, 7% had a balance of negative evidence, and for 52% no conclusions could be drawn either way [5].

A cursory glance at these statistics might cause supporters of homeopathy to rejoice because the ratio of positive to negative trials is clearly in homeopathy’s favour. However, the really interesting statistic here is the number of trials for which no conclusions can be drawn; greater than 50%. Because when you then look at similar statistics for RCTs of conventional medicine, something odd appears.

So, data obtained from an analysis of 1016 systematic reviews of RCTs of conventional medicine, indicate that 44% of the reviews concluded the interventions studied were likely to be beneficial (positive), 7% concluded that the interventions were likely to be harmful (negative), and 49% reported that the evidence did not support either benefit or harm (non-conclusive) [6].

Please take careful note of this, Professor Davies, because obtaining such a similar spread of statistics regardless of the therapeutic modality would suggest:

Homeopathy fares no better or worse in RCTs than conventional medicine. Therefore, rejecting homeopathy on RCT data is false and biased, as many conventional drugs/procedures should on that basis be similarly rejected but are not.
There is something fundamentally wrong with the RCT (and those who claim it to be a ‘gold standard’), when around 50% of all RCTs fail to deliver a clear result [6]. So all that the available scientific evidence suggests is at the very least, there is disagreement over the effects of homeopathic medicines and how ultra-high dilutions work."

You can see the full letter here http://homeopathyheal...­

Here is an example of further scientific research

Leptospirosis epidemic Cuba
http://www.homeopathy...­

Long term evaluation of homeopathy on post treatment impairment of pulmonary tuberculosis
http://www.biomedcent...­

Accelerating the healing of bone fracture using homeopathy: a prospective, randomized double-blind controlled study
http://www.biomedcent...­

I hope this helps at least with opening minds