addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weston A. Price Foundation - London Chapter Message Board › holistic dental practitioners

holistic dental practitioners

Valda R.
user 11277692
London, GB
Post #: 17
I note with interest that the exciting lineup for the 2014 WAPF conference includes Graeme Munro-Hall on toxic dentistry. I have his book on that subject, but have only just started reading it.

Has anyone here been a patient at the Munro-Hall Clinic in Bedford?
http://www.munro-hall...­

I ask because I am considering going there myself. I'd like to be able to consult a real holistic dental practice nearer to home (I live near Bath), but I don't know of any. There are a few who don't use mercury fillings and will remove existing ones, but I don't know of any other dentists anywhere who understand Dr Weston Price's work.
Rob
user 69170302
Newport, GB
Post #: 1
I've just been looking for a holistic dentist near me so this couldn't have been posted at a better time. I'll let you know how I get on :)